Arduino UNO R3 SMD
UNO R3 SMD
Arduino Uno R3 SMD is an ATmega328P-based development board. This board has new features like pinout: added SDA and SCL pins that are near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided by the board. Thus shields will be compatible with both the board that uses the AVR, which operates with 5V, and with the Due which operates with 3.3V. It is a low-cost version of Arduino Uno R3. This Development board comes with 2*20 M-M header holes & extra 12 pin holes for RX/TX, SCL/SDA, 3.3V / 5 V, and GND pins. Arduino Uno R3 SMD can be used with electronic components such as LED lights, buzzers, sensors, photoresistors, modules, and so on making it a perfect development board. The board is completely compatible with Arduino IDE.
So what are you waiting for, simply connect your sensors and various electronic components (such as LED, buzzers, etc.) to make a variety of interesting projects.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB is used by Bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- On-Board LED: On/Off, Pin 13, Tx & Rx
1*Arduino UNO R3 SMD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.